Thursday 16 October 2014

Nars Douceur Blush

 
Nars Douceur is described as a soft-pink brown, and its the sort of item that your eyes would probably skim past on initial impressions. If I'm honest this wouldn't have ever been the sort of blush that I would have so much as given the time of day to. However seeing so many other beauty bloggers post reviews and pictures of Douceur was totally enough to sway me - its a pretty popular one at this time of year for the dusky pink hue it leaves on the cheeks that never fails to look stunning.  
 
This applies to the skin so beautifully and gives a true flush of natural colour to your cheeks. As autumn has crept around and all my favourite coloured lipsticks are in full swing I'm really getting into the whole concept of keeping your blush and lipstick running in the same sort of colour families. Douceur looks particularly well matched with the likes of all the browns / browny pink nude lipsticks that are on trend at the moment - think Douceur worn with Twig and you're onto a winning combination. On saying that this is still a pretty fail safe colour that would probably go well with a lot of different makeup looks.
 
QOTD: What do you think of Douceur?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)