Monday 25 May 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick | Amazing Grace





If you caught my recent Selfridges haul you will already have seen that I made my first ever Charlotte Tilbury purchases a couple of weeks ago, and today I'm talking about the matte revolution lipstick I picked up in the shade Amazing Grace. Ahead of my
trip to Selfridges I did some serious stalking online of lipstick swatches/reviews and naturally I was intrigued when I saw one called Amazing Grace. Any lipstick lover should own a lipstick with their name in it, in my opinion and especially if it happens to be a gorgeous shade.

 I was a little concerned that Amazing Grace would be more on the nude spectrum for me,however a swatch on the back of my hand and I was sold. On the website Amazing Grace is described as a 'vintage tea rose' shade which I couldn't agree more with. The bullet itself looks fairly dark and almost like it could be a berry colour which is slightly deceiving. This is definitely not the usual choice I would opt for because I usually like my lips to pop with bright colour otherwise I feel slightly washed out, however I could not love this any more.

I would describe Amazing Grace as a dusky pink, and on my skin it leans a little peachy which I think is why I can pull this off as it adds that bit of warmth. The formula of the lipstick is absolutely stunning. Opaque, creamy, comfortable and long wearing what more could you ask for? The lip pencil Pink Venus is a perfect match with Amazing Grace, line your lips with the lip cheat first for perfect definition and to enhance the shape. A timelessly classic lip combination that I think is gorgeous for all occasions,


QOTD: Have you tried any of the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipsticks?

2 comments:

  1. The packaging is gorgeous, I need to try some Charlotte Tilbury products soon!

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this lipstick range i have very Victoria How is absolutely stunning , Red Carpet How is the perfect red . I'm waiting for the new release the shade 1975 look amazing !

    Alexandra xx
    http://www.alexandraetseschiens.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)