Thursday 8 May 2014

Fragrance Focus: Chloé Eau De Parfum



I'll be honest here, perfume has been my 'thing' for many, many years now. It was something that I suppose got inherited from both my parents who equally have an admirable collection of frangrances between them. It all started back in the day on holiday when I got treated to Tommy Hilfiger True Star - who remembers that one? My taste in fragrances has come a long way since then and I think even in the last six months it has changed somewhat. My go-to scents have been my Marc Jacobs for quite a while (since I was 16/17 maybe) and after using a few bottles up I decided it was time for a change.

No surprise then that I found my legs walking me to the perfume department in John Lewis. And there it was. Staring me in the face. A display of the most stunning collection of square shaped Chloé bottles embellished with a chic little bow, that seemed to be calling out my name. From the second that the smell of this filled my nose I knew it had to be mine.

On the skin this perfume has a warm yet delicate florally scent, however it has the power to last for hours (I do top it up once or twice throughout the day) - even so I wake up in the morning and can still smell this faintly on my body. It is invigorating but all the while managing to refrain from being over powering. Chloé is versatile enough to be worn during the day time and is still classic enough for evening wear too. Needless to say I have found my new signature scent.
What is your signature scent?

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)