Sunday 25 May 2014

Sunday Catchup #4


Its been a little while since I did a Sunday catchup chit chatty kind of post so I figured today was a good opportunity to have an end of week ramble. I can't believe we're almost half way through the year now, when I gave up my job I thought that the time would go slower but I have been packing quite a lot into my days and trying to keep myself busy.

For a good few weeks now its really begun to feel like Spring has set in for the most part, I think everyone has been enjoying the sunnier days and lighter evenings here in England. I really love this time of year - seeing the freckles start to appear on my nose, waiting for the fruit to be ready at the allotment, the countdown to my birthday and of course welcoming delicious BBQs back in our lives. The last post I wrote like this I was sort of outlining my intentions to eat better and generally aim to be healthier. Since writing that I have been incredibly motivated and dedicated to those intentions and I am already feeling and seeing the results.

Recently I have been obsessing over Coldplay's new album which I have virtually been playing on repeat all week (I never thought I would be a Coldplay fan but I am in love with this album) and it was time guys.... I'm onto the final season of Breaking Bad! I already get the impression that I'm going to ball my eyes out when its finished. I don't want it to end!

Plus on the blog this week:
Topshop Pansy Print Dress
Top 5 Mac Lipsticks for Spring

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)