Tuesday 25 March 2014

MAC Perfect Topping Mineralize Skinfinish

 
 
 
 

When doing my research on Mac's Fantasy Of Flowers collection way back at the start of the year, the item that most grabbed my attention was the highly coveted Stereo Rose, spoken about in more depth here. I grabbed that up at the first chance I could get and I thought that would be that. But oh how wrong I was. The other MSF release in the collection, Perfect Topping was popping up on my bloglovin feed left, right and centre and well when Debenhams had on their recent promotions lets just say my temptations got the better of me...

From the moment Perfect Topping hit my cheeks I knew it was love. There is something truly stunning about this, as you can see there are quite a lot of colours going on in this with lilac and peach veins running through it dispersed with the occasional spell of cream - it just looks so beautiful on the skin. What I love about the minerealize skinfinishes from Mac is how versatile they can be, especially this one. For example if you had the right powder brush you could apply this delicately to your face to really give you a stunning pearlized glow, or I like to use it as a standard highlighter to make my features look more prominent - this really highlights your Cupid's bow giving your lips a fuller effect. In one of Tanya Bur's recent videos she also mentioned how highlighters are also being used as eyeshadow a lot at the moment too, although I'm not sure if I personally would do that as I'd rather use my eyeshadows for that.

All in all I would say that Perfect Topping is pretty perfect. If you can get your hands on this I would highly recommend doing so, but don't take your time as it won't be around forever as it currently is not part of Mac's permanent line. It was still available when I went to a Mac counter recently - I managed to persuade my friend into buying it and she loves it as well.

What do you think of Perfect Topping from Mac? Do you have a favourite highlighting product?

5 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely lovely!

    Kat B | Katience

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful looking product. I absolutely love it. I am also crazy about your photgraphs, what camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for saying - I use a canon 100D x

      Delete
  3. These photos are amazing, I'm looking into getting a new camera so might try the Canon! Would love if you could check out my blog X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) I will pop over to bloglovin and give you a follow x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)