Wednesday 24 September 2014

MAC Warm Soul Mineralize Blush

 
 
I feel as though there has been quite a few Mac posts on my blog over the last few weeks, and while I was in the swing of talking Mac I remembered this blush that I've had for ages now and have been meaning to write a post on. Warm Soul is one of Mac's mineralize products, which I have basically found to mean is that these types of blushes have a slightly more shimmered effect to them than other formula's, which is great if you go for those blush/highlighter types of product.
 
Warm Soul is a truly gorgeous blush to have in your collection, especially as we transition into that autumn makeup phase. The colour of this I would describe as rose gold, its definitely got hints of bronze mixed in with some coppery pink tones that looks so beautiful on the skin. This is one of those blushes that works well with a lot of makeup looks. I consider Warm Soul as like my 'nude' blush as its not heavily pink or heavily peach it just sits right in the middle and seems to work so bloody well with everything I put it with. When I don't know what blush to wear I will often go for this one as it has that versatility to it to suit any look I'm wearing.
 
Admittedly Warm Soul won't be for everyone, those who prefer a more matte blush probably wouldn't get on with this so well and although I think that Warm Soul would work amazingly on a lot of skintones, very pale skinned girls could have trouble wearing it as it may come across as slightly too bronze and glowy if that makes sense. On saying that I can wear this in the winter when I don't have as much colour to my skin, and I do prefer this blush in the colder months as I find it brings back that warmth to my face in a really flattering way. I love the way that the gold shimmer acts as a highlighter on the tops of your cheek bones too so it effortlessly does two jobs at once for you.
 
This is definitely going to be getting plenty of wear over the next few months, I would recommend giving it a swatch next time you're at a Mac counter if you're after a lovely rose gold blush for autumn. If you love blush keep your eyes peeled on my blog in the next month or so as I'm actually going to be sharing my Mac blush collection on here quite soon!
 
QOTD: What do you think of Warm Soul from Mac? What are your favourite autumn/winter blushes?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)