Thursday 4 September 2014

Mini Beauty Bits


If you caught my recent review on my latest Real Techniques purchase, you may already know that I have a bit of a thing for anything miniature. My upcoming holiday at the end of the month was the perfect opportunity to allow me to indulge in my love for miniature beauty products. When you're only going away for a week or so its far more practical to take these smaller size products plus who can resist their cuteness?! So I thought I'd share with you a handful of mini picks that I'm taking away with me on my holiday.

I'm going to keep things pretty simple when it comes to skincare. I picked up this mini Aloe set from The Body Shop which features a 60ml Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser and Toner, plus 15ml tubs of Aloe Soothing Day and Night Cream. I thought I would try this range from TBS for my holiday as Aloe Vera is widely known for its soothing properties which I'm hoping will be nice and calming on my skin as I will be in the sun a bit more than I would normally. This set should have me covered for the week skincare wise. I've also decanted the last bit of my Bioderma into a travel container to remove stubborn makeup.

For toiletries I'm also trying to keep things quite simple, I've opted for two Soap & Glory products one is the Clean On Me body wash which is the 75ml version. Clean On Me is one of my favourite body washes so there was no doubt in my mind that it would be in my holiday wash bag. I also picked up a tube of Scrub Of Your Life, this is 50ml version, an exfoliating product is a must have when getting your tan on. Surprise, surprise I've gone for my trusty John Frieda Sheer Blonde shampoos and conditioner in the diddy 50ml tubes. And it wouldn't be a holiday without a tropical scented body butter, so I chose the 50ml pot of The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter which is one of my all time favourites. Lastly a bit of an essential I got a 75ml Sure Anti-Perspirant which is my go-to deodrant.

Writing this post has definitely got me feeling excited for my holiday now! I'm going to be doing some more holiday inspired posts over the next few weeks so stay tuned for those if you like these types of posts :)

QOTD: Do you love mini products?

1 comment:

  1. I love mini's too! & the coconut range from The Body Shop is one of my favourites! Have a lovely holiday! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)