Friday 13 March 2015

Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Scented Candle

Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Scented Candle | Link

Can you tell I'm on a bit of a Jo Malone fix lately?! I can't seem to get enough. At Christmas I gave the Travel Candle Collection a whirl and it was the first time I had branched into the Jo Malone home wear. Needless to say it gave me a real taste into the decadent world of luxury candles. After sampling a few of the small travel candles  I was certain sure that a JML candle would be working its way into my life before long. 

I recently wrote a post speaking about my family taking on my Nan with dementia to care for her. At the start of February we moved in to my Nan's house, while our own home is getting work done on it ready for us all to return. While the adjustments haven't been easy for me, it has been made more pleasant with some 'home' comforts. Fresh white paint on the walls, a fluffy new bedroom carpet and some cozy touches like fairy lights and of course a new Jo Malone candle has all given me somewhere nice to escape to.

I love the Wood Sage & Sea Salt cologne, its up there as one of my most worn scents its so earthy yet fresh and the candle has the same effect. When lit the candle emits a truly relaxing scent that encapsulates the room, and truly fulfills that homely atmosphere that I'm after. This is such a beautiful candle and I'm addicted to lighting it each night to get my fix of Wood Sage & Sea Salt burning around the home. I find it totally chills me out and puts me in a lovely mellow mood. Similarly to the packaging of the colognes, the candle is subtly sophisticated and classy: embellished by the chic square label with black writing and elegant silver lid. 


QOTD: Have you tried any Jo Malone candles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)