Saturday 13 September 2014

Current Favourite Face Products


For every day makeup I like to keep things pretty simple, and it seems that I have finally found the perfect combination of products to achieve this kind of natural look. For my base product I've gone back to Benefit's the Porefessional which really blurs the appearance of my pores and helps make the rest of my makeup last longer. The Porefessional is like a translucent balm so it doesn't add any colour or enhance my complexion but it is very effective in creating a smooth canvas for the rest of my makeup. I just apply this in a patting motion with my fingertips.

I've been in love with my Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser ever since picking it up earlier in the month, I would say that this gives light to medium coverage so its perfect for everyday use as you can still see your skin underneath. I have this in the shade Alaska. My favourite way to apply this is with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush as it is a brush that seems to work well with lighter produts to give a lovely sheer finish. The final product I use to set everything is my bareMinerals Touch Up Veil, which helps keep my face from looking shiny.

All these products together give me a really fresh and natural look that lasts me throughout the day and this is what personally works well for me for my every day makeup routine. I can see myself sticking with these three products for a while to come.

What are your current favourite face products?

2 comments:

  1. Porefessional is one of my all time favourite face products!

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. considering investing in the porefessional as Ive heard so many good things about it! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)