Wednesday 28 May 2014

A Charm-ing Pug


Hey guys today I wanted to write a quick post about this adorably charm-ing pug charm that came in the post for me this morning. I purchased this from Helen who runs an Etsy shop (link here) which is full of beautiful handmade doggy and home accessories. I've been following Helen on Instagram for ages now (@misheleneous) so you should check out her feed too for regular crafty/doggy posts.


All of Helen's items are so beautifully crafted ranging from cute felt charms like this one (featuring breeds from pugs to border terriers) bandannas for your pooches, and bunting for your home - which I'm definitely going to look at for my new bedroom when I decide on what colour to decorate it! These handmade items would all make such lovely gifts or just a cheeky treat for yourself, there is always that extra special touch about getting stuff that is handmade don't you think?


I was going to leave this to decorate my bedroom but seen as it has a lovely green ribbon I'm thinking it would look cute hung somewhere in my Mini (which is the exact same colour?) I absolutely love it! Polly on the other hand doesn't look quite so happy about her new felt pug rival....


To celebrate the one year birthday of MisHelenEous on Etsy, Helen is offering 10% off until 20th June (I believe) all the details can be found on her shop's information bar, so be sure to go check out her shop as there is a little something to suit everyone!
Thanks again Helen for my very own pug charm! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)