Thursday 17 April 2014

Soap & Glory Orangeasm Body Wash



Today I'm going to be running through a quick 'first impressions' type of review and that is on the new Soap & Glory Orangeasm body wash. I literally just picked this up in Boots yesterday, so I only had a chance to use it last night and then again in the shower this morning but I knew I wanted to do a quick post as there has been a lot of hype surrounding the new range from S&G - and rightly so! The Orangeasm range has introduced three new S&G products including this plus a body butter and a fragrance mist.

I'm a huge sucker for orange fragrant bathing products so when I discovered these new releases I was at Boots before you could say orangeasm. I love S&G body washes so I knew that this would find its way into my life, however the body butter I was a bit indifferent about so I gave it a miss and stuck with just the one item. I thought that the body butter smelt a little overpowering and while I like the smell of orange I'd rather not smell like one all day. This body wash is right up my street though! In true S&G fashion the consistency is slightly creamy which glides across the skin for an indulgent fruity shower experience, that will have you 'mmming' and 'ahhing' meaning that the title Orangeasm does deliver its promise....

For an even more orangeasmic experience I would recommend putting a small pump of this onto a bath lily to create oh, so many fruity and foamy bubbles. This is going to be perfect in the mornings to wake me up as the smell is so energising. However the good thing about this in my opinion, is that the smell doesn't linger on your skin, once your towelled dry and popped your clothes it just leaves a fresh aroma on the skin. All in all this little lovely is a perfect shower addition in the run up to summer.

Have you tried Orangeasm yet? What are your favourite S&G products?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/05/2014

    This one is a shower staple for me too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)