Sunday 6 April 2014

Sunday Catchup #2


I can't believe an entire week has passed since I was writing my last Sunday catchup post. I've had such an overwhelming week away, busy doing my clinical training. If stuff has seemed a little absent on the blog front this has been the only reason why. After battling the dreaded M25 Friday evening I've been thankful to spend the weekend back home (while squeezing in many pug kisses and a Breaking Bad episode, naturally) However its back on the road again tonight as I have to be ready in the clinic again on Monday morning for another full week of hands on training.

Rather than make this seem a little disjointed I will write a full update when I come home at some point in the next little while. I have two fun posts scheduled for the upcoming week, so be sure to follow me on Twitter for updates on those!

Plus on the blog this week:
Monthly Favourites | March 2014
MAC Painterly Paint Pot

How was your week? x


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)