Wednesday 17 June 2015

Taking Care In The Sun - Clinique SPF 30 Body Cream

I am guilty to admit that in the past I have neglected taking proper care of myself in the sun. I'm sure we've all been there at some point, whether you caught the sun by accident or deliberately to catch some rays in the hope of getting your pins looking a bit more bronzed. However there is more and more evidence out there to suggest the effects of sun damage and I for one have vowed to avoid another summer of sore lobster coloured flesh.

Clinique SPF 30 Body Cream  - Link
Despite bronze bodies being much coveted I've finally decided to embrace my fair freckled skin and take care to protect it. When Clinique had their recent summer time bonus offer on I decided to pick up the SPF 30 Body Cream. Although you can't beat the nostalgic scent of sun cream I sometimes find that the heavy fragranced products designed to protect you from the sun aggravates the sensitive skin I have on my arms where I used to suffer from eczema.

Clinique's body cream has a lovely light consistency, unlike most sun creams you find this is non greasy and has an oil free formula and as usual with their products it is fragrance free. If you are familiar with the brand you will recognize that although fragrance free there is the very lightly scented 'Clinique' smell to their products and this is no exception to the rule. I can use this and it doesn't aggravate my skin.

I really enjoy the formula of this body cream as it leaves my skin feeling nicely moisturized as well as protecting it from the effects of the sun. The fact that this doesn't have a scent also means that you can apply perfume as normal without creating a weird layer of fragrance. The brightly yellow coloured tube is the perfect reflection of a summer's day, but for now we just have to wait for one of those to arrive...

QOTD: How do you stay safe in the sun?

2 comments:

  1. I love Clinique suncream! Hope you are having a great summer,

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely isn't it? Thanks Emma you too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)