Monday 5 January 2015

Manicure Monday: Essie Cocktail Bling


My chosen manicure colour of choice for this Monday's post is from Essie and its their shade Cocktail Bling. I don't own many polishes from Essie (definitely a BarryM girl me) but I think I'm going to branch out this year and try a few more from the brand. I've had Essie's Cocktail Bling sitting in my collection for well over a year now but I've never really enjoyed it until late. Its quite an unusual shade to describe as I would say it sits somewhere between grey and pale blue with a hint of mauve in there too.

Its not what I would call the 'prettiest' colour in my collection, however lots of my clothes at the moment have hints of this shade in them and wearing this polish brings it out really subtly. Its definitely an appropriate colour for the winter as its not a pastel its pretty muted down but has
a trendy yet sophisticated edge to it. This is best worn with a bottom and top coat as the colour and shine lasts far longer!

QOTD; Have you tried Essie's Cocktail Bling?



1 comment:

  1. I love this colour, I always think greys/browns are unusual colours but great to wear in the winter :)

    Olivia x
    sunshineinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)