Thursday 20 November 2014

Nars Copacabana Illuminator


 
One thing that I've noticed of late is that my skin seems to play havoc when the seasons change and especially as we enter winter I know that I'm prone to dull, lifeless looking skin. However I'm doing everything in my will power to prevent that this time round, and a product that has been a little life safer is Nars' Copacabana Illuminator. I've struggled to get on with powder highlighting products in the past as I find that they just tend to make me look way over done, however Copacabana is an illuminator so it does more than merely highlight.
 
Coming in a liquid form with ever so subtle milky pink tones, Copacabana can be used in a number of ways either under makeup or mixed in with your base product to create that gorgeous lit from within glow. I have also been enjoying using this as a highlighter because unlike powdered products I've used this doesn't expose my pores. What I love about this product is that its not in your face, its definitely not shimmery - it doesn't make you look like a glitter ball - however it has almost like an iridescent sheen to it that is very subtle and gives your skin a healthy looking boost. With the addition of this my face no longer has that dull twinge that gives away my winter skin woes, it looks fresh and luminous - and I mean come on who doesn't want to achieve healthy looking skin in the depths of winter?
 
 
QOTD: Have you tried Nars Copacabana Illuminator?

3 comments:

  1. I've wanted this for so long - its gorgeous!

    Jess | www.0ldtricks.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has just been added to my wish list! So divine :)

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a bit of nars and it's something I would love to get

    Laura//libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)