Sunday 2 November 2014

Sunday Shower With The Snow Fairy

 
 

What else is there to do on a gloomy November Sunday morning? Its a no brainer that these sorts of mornings are the perfect opportunity for a pamper session. Sundays have to be the best time to have a nice pamper to wind down at the end of the week and set you up feeling refreshed and revitalised for a new one. Yesterday when out shopping I went into Lush - its got to be done at this time of the year hasn't it? Lush was as you would expect bustling with an overhwelming concotion of busy smells and excited shoppers that's all enough to give you a headache if you linger there too long and leaves you walking out smelling like an overflowing bubble bath.

I didn't go mad but did stock up on a couple of bits and clearly I was in a bit of a Snow Fairy mood. Yeah you know the one. Bright pink. Girly girl. Sickly sweet. Candy in shower gel form. I only got the small bottle of the Snow Fairy Shower Gel because it is so sweet and not something that I am going to want a great stock of. Snow fairy has got that convention smell that I always associate with Lush - its squeaky clean and really brings home the fact that winter is on the way! Woo!

Surprisingly I didn't end up with any bath bombs yesterday - however I did pick up something new to me and that was a massage bar. I can't say that I had even heard of a massage bar before yesterday but the lady in the shop showed me the Snow Fairy one and I really liked the idea of it - for anyone who like me hadn't heard of these they are basically a moisturiser in a bar form - you massage it into your skin and its really luxurious feeling. As this is a massage bar it is more oily than a conventional body moisturiser however I think that its quite a nice addition when you're pampering and especially in winter I know my skin gets super dry and its going to love this.
 
QOTD: Will you be lured in by the Snow Fairy this winter?
 

3 comments:

  1. I've never got into the Snow Fairy rave I am so major tempted

    http://rebekahmaryx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will definitely surprise me if I don't give in!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to try the Snow Fairy Sparkle on the Lush Christmas event I was at the other night and it's soooo good! I was sparkling for days haha! xoxo

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)