Monday 24 November 2014

Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel


Lush is a beauty brand that you cannot avoid during the winter months especially with Christmas round the corner. I recently picked up the highly popular Snow Fairy and although I enjoy it I think its definitely the sort of product you have to be in the mood for as it is so sickly sweet. I popped back in to Lush and noticed the Snow Fairy's neighbour on the shelf which was the Rose Jam shower gel. Rose is a scent which I love, but it can be a bit hit or miss - nobody wants to associate rose scents with old grannies, no offence grannies.

However Rose Jam is a perfect blend of rose flower petals and zingy fruitiness, its got a very warm scent to it which you could almost call spicy. This shower gel has a rosy yet festive scent which I think is an unusually gorgeous combination. I definitely prefer this to the Snow Fairy shower gel as although its sweet its not as headache-inducing. Rose Jam is again part of the limited edition Christmas range so if it sounds like it could be up your street I'd recommend a visit to Lush while its still in stock - I'll probably stock up on another small bottle of this before it disappears for another year!

QOTD: Have you tried Rose Jam?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Rose Jam sounds really lovely! Now you've tempted me to do another Lush splurge (oh dear).. :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)