Wednesday 17 December 2014

Collective Boots Haul


Quick little Boots Haul for you today. This is a collective haul of items I've picked up across the last few weeks or so with lots of drugstore gems that I've been meaning to try out for ages now but haven't got round to up till now.

You will see soon in my next empties post that I finished another bottle of my trusty Garnier Eye Makeup Remover. Instead of just replacing it when I last returned to Boots I finally decided it was time to switch and try out the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water which is supposedly a good dupe for Bioderma which I've had in the past before. After EssieButton introduced me to Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy in Up The Ante I was desperate to get my hands on a few more from the line, and after waiting patiently the larger Boots store nearest me finally get them in stock - I think they are new to the UK. I picked up the three shades Queen of Hearts - a deep red, High Stakes - a dark green and Wild Card - a bold blue. I love the formula and staying power of these polishes. On the topic of nails, and a purchase inspired by the lovely Tasha was the Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover, I've left you a link to her blog which I love but I'm pretty sure Tasha spoke about this product in either a YT video or blog post and its been on my Boots list ever since!

Then I've made two makeup purchases from Boots recently the first being the  Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive Insaisissable which is a pretty pinky nude shade. I actually got this as something to put on my lips for when I'm at the gym. And lastly another blogger inspired purchase was from Annabel another blog which I love to nosey through, and I was actually after the new Bourjois Volume 1 Second Mascara in Ultra Black, but my tiny little local Boots didn't have that and I decided I would opt for the regular 1 Second Mascara as I've heard its just as good. Sometimes you can't beat a good drugstore mascara - I'm excited to have a good play around with this over the festive season.

QOTD: Have you purchased anything from Boots lately?


1 comment:

  1. The Garnier micellar water is my favourite! I have a few back ups of it too. xx

    Alice Anne | Annie Writes Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)