Monday 9 June 2014

Tropical Flower Summer Dress

Tropical Flower Dress | Apricot | £32 | Link (similar)
There are definitely shops that I veer towards more at different times of the year, and by that I mean that I always seem to be attracted to the pretty summer dresses in Apricot. I think that Apricot have a really good selection of super cute and affordable items around about now. When shopping the other day I was immediately drawn to this bright tropical dress that is simply singing with colour. The pictures don't really show just how vivid and eye catching this dress is in reality, but there is such a lot going on in this dress from mint green, to pink to yellow - a floral dress lover's dream.
 
As for the dress itself I would probably call it a midi dress or at least it is on me where I'm on the short side. The dress comes up to about my knees, and I actually really like that about it, it feels super feminine while still being fun and youthful. It has quite a long zip down the back and a bow that adds to the pretty feminine feel of it.


And as for what shoes I'm going to be pairing with this, well the minute I tried the dress on I knew just the ones. I'm really excited to wear this outfit, and I may have just the ocassion later this month...

What do you think of this outfit? Do you like floral prints?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I always appreciate reading any comments I receive :)